Because the Open is here.. I thought we should revisit the CrossFitter Mindset. Read below and enjoy the Open and the lifestyle of health and fitness you have chosen. Thanks for being part of the HGX family..
1) I will promise to do my best. My best will vary from day to day, from hour to hour, from minute to minute. But in that minute, I will do the very best than I can.
2) Lactic acid is my friend. The wind is my friend. Anything that opposes me is actually helping me to become stronger. If I had no opposition, I would be weak.
3) If I can run, I run. If I have to walk, I walk. When I am forced to crawl, I crawl. And then I rest and live to fight another day.
4) I fear no man but I fear my workout. If I don't fear my workout, it isn't hard enough.
5) I may puke. I may cry. But I will not quit. Ever.
6) I never cheat. There is no honor in cheating. What joy can there be in a victory I did not earn?
7) The workout missed is the opportunity missed. I will not cheat myself of the opportunity to become a better athlete and person.
8) I understand the value of the Push up, the Pull up, the Sit up, the Squat, and the Deadlift. Just as there are million ways to make chicken, so too there are a million ways to squat, sit up, pull up, push up, and dead lift.
9) I will give everything I have and then I will find more within myself.
10) I don't complain. Complaining is for crybabies. There are 11,232 babies born in the US everyday. I will leave the cryig to them and I will soldier on.
11) I will bite off challenges, spit out results, and beg for more. What are YOU going to do?
Originally published in Transformcrossfit
Published by: Staff in Workout of the Day