Good luck to the SCCF folks that will be running two great events this coming weekend. Come on boys and girls.. kill them!!
Remember, two thing will kill any race of any distance.. Pacing and nutrition... make sure you don't start too fast, and make sure you hydrate and eat well. And remember, you are stronger than you think you are.. Here are a few tips to follow for the race:
- Don't do anything new.
- Have breakfast early and go to the bathroom before the race.
- Prevent chafing, Vaseline or body glide are your friends.
- Pin your race number on your shorts.
- Have some coffee, it will help to get you started faster.
- Drink plenty the day before.
- During the race, drink early — and late.
- Draft off someone.
- Don't charge the hills.
- Enjoy the day
If you have any other questions, please send them to email@example.com
Published by: Staff in Workout of the Day
Comments are closed.