Do you guys like to read? If so pick this book up Mindless Eating by Brian Wansik. I have read it a couple of times and I have learned a lot about not only eating but how we can trigger change based on changing our perceptions of things. In this book he explains things like:
• Does food with a brand name really taste better?
• Do you hate brussels sprouts because your mother did?
• Does the size of your plate determine how hungry you feel?
• How much would you eat if your soup bowl secretly refilled itself?
• What does your favorite comfort food really say about you?
• Why do you overeat so much at healthy restaurants?
Get it... it is really educational and funny!!
Published by: Staff in Workout of the Day